Pascoe Law FirmNew Penn Motor Express Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
New Penn Motor Express Truck Accident Attorney
New Penn Motor Express, Inc.
625 S. 5th Ave.
Lebanon, PA 17042
(800) 285-5000 (toll-free)
(717) 270-4606 (fax)
Website Address: https://www.newpenn.com/
New Penn Corporate Office
10990 Roe Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66211
Common Causes of a Large Commercial Truck Collision
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) statistics reveal that accidents involving large commercial and vehicles in America involve:
- Aggressive Behavior – Aggressive behavior by any driver involved in a crash could result in serious injuries or wrongful death of innocent drivers or passengers.
- Delivering on Tight Schedules – The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration reports that ten percent of all truckers feel under pressure working under tight delivery schedules, placing them in others at risk due to fatigue and overworking.
- Distracted Driving – The trucker should never use their mobile phone, send text messages, or read their email while operating their commercial vehicle. Distracted driving could lead to severe harm or death.
- Driving under the Influence – If the truckers involved in an accident, law enforcement will often perform a test at the accident scene to determine if the truck driver consumed alcohol or took illegal drugs.
- Drowsy Driving – Truck drivers should never operate their vehicles for long hours without taking breaks to minimize the potential of driving while tired.
- Working While Sick – The ongoing demand to deliver goods and products on time because some truck drivers to operate their motor vehicle while sick, placing all sharing the roadway at risk of injury or wrongful death.
Sometimes, a commercial vehicle driver will cause an accident because of erratic movements, or they were fatigued, having worked too many hours on a tight schedule. In these cases, attorneys working on behalf of their clients can obtain monetary recovery because they were able to prove to the claim’s adjuster or jury that the trucker and trucking company failed to maintain a safe environment for everyone on the road.
New Penn Motor Express Accidents
Nearly all fatalities involving large commercial vehicles happen because the truck crashed into a passenger vehicle, killing and injuring the motorists and passengers. The weight of a commercial truck can be up to thirty times heavier than a passenger car. Other factors, including not stopping the truck on time, driver fatigue, and long hours of service, lead to wrongful death and severe injuries.
The truckers who work for New Penn Motor Express, or any other business in the trucking industry, must meet strict deadlines to ensure that their goods and products are delivered on time. Sadly, this extra stress working on a tight schedule for long hours increases the potential risk of the truck driver and other motor/passengers on the roadway.
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.