Pascoe Law FirmPERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding serious accidents. No one ever expects to be involved in an accident where they or their loved one is seriously injured or killed. Of course, the immediate attention rightfully focuses on getting necessary medical care or comforting family following a loss.
Questions Arising After Injury or Death
- Steps for After A Truck Accident
- How Long Does It take To Settle A Truck Accident Case Involving Injuries?
- How To Hire A Texas Truck Accident Lawyer
- How Much Does It Cost For A Texas Truck Accident Lawyer To Represent Me?
- Federal Trucking Regulations
- What to Do When You are Contacted by an Insurance Company After a Truck Crash
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Truck Accidents?
- Truck Accident Insurance Claims
- What To Do After A Car Accident?
- Car Accident Insurance Claims
- Should I provide a Statement to an Insurance Company after an Auto Accident?
- How Long Does it Take to Settle a Texas Car Accident Case Involving Injuries?
- What Does Full Coverage Mean After a Car Accident?
- Don’t Assume that a Driver’s Coverage Will Automatically Compensate You for Your Injuries
- How To Reduce Your Chances of A Car Accident Occurring
- Nine Things Insurance Companies Do To Hurt Your Car Accident Case
- Should I replace My Car Seat After A Car Accident?
- Do Not Make These Mistakes On Your Car Insurance Coverage
- Top 25 Causes of Car Accidents and How to Prevent Them
- How to Use Your Smartphone to Document an Auto Accident
- Memorial Day Weekend Car Accident
- What is Negligent Entrustment?
- What Is An Auto Accident Release?
- What To Do After A Rear End Collision?
- Women More Likely To Be Injured In Front End Car Crashes
- Improper Merging Accident
- Car Accident Claims Against Family and Friends
- Car Accident While On Vacation
- How Much Will It Cost Me to Get A Lawyer to Represent Me in My Texas Motorcycle Accident Case?
- Significant Injuries Encountered by Motorcyclists
- Sharing the Road Safely With Motorcycles
- Motorcycle Helmet Safety
- How To Reduce The Likelihood Of A Motorcycle Accident Occurring
- Motorcycle Safety Reports and Resources
- What is a Sudden Stop Motorcycle Accident?
- Tips for Bikes On Bayou Motorcycle Rally
- Moped / Motor Scooter Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accident Facts
- Who is Responsible for Drunk Driving Accidents?
- Who Is Liable for Drunk Driving Accidents in Texas?
- How Does Texas Make Adults Liable for Drunk Driving Accidents?
- Can I Still Recover Under My Own Insurance If the Drunk Driver Didn’t Have Enough or Any Insurance?
- Why Are Employers Liable in Drunk Driving Accidents?
- Why Are Restaurants and Bars Liable in Drunk Driving Accidents?
- Unsure Who’s Responsible for Your Drunk Driving Incident?