Pascoe Law FirmNew England Motor Freight Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
New England Motor Freight Truck Accident Attorney
New England Motor Freight, Inc.
1-71 North Ave. E.
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
(908) 965-0100 (phone)
(908) 351-0153 (fax)
Website Address: http://www.nemf.com/
Compensation Claim for Truck Accidents with Injury or Wrongful Death
Any individual injured in a collision with a semi-tractor-trailer, cargo van, a commercial vehicle can seek financial compensation through a lawsuit or claim against any responsible party at fault for the crash. Successfully resolving your case requires abiding by Texas tort laws when filing a claim with the insurance company or presenting a case in front of a judge and jury. The rules involving compensation cases are complex. In nearly every circumstance, the injured victim can file a lawsuit or submit a claim for compensation against every responsible party to ensure they can negotiate their case out of court or litigate evidence in front of a judge.
Trucking accident claims for monetary recovery provide an avenue for victims to obtain financial compensation for their damages involving:
- Hospital costs, medical expenses, and bills associated with rehab and therapy
- Loss of past, current, and future earnings due to a permanent or temporary disability
- Rental expenses while your car or truck is under repair
- The cost of a vehicle replacement
- Mental stress and emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
Common Causes of Commercial Vehicle Crashes
According to the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), many accidents in the United States, including large commercial trucks involve:
- Aggressive Behavior – Any aggressive behavior by a motorist involved in a collision could kill, injure, or maim innocent victims, including passengers and other drivers.
- Driving under the Influence – If the truckers involved in an accident, law enforcement will often perform a test at the accident scene to determine if the truck driver consumed alcohol or took illegal drugs.
- Distracted Driving – There are many distractions inside a commercial vehicle, including quick access to a mobile device, changing the radio station, or looking at a GPS device.
- Drowsy Driving – Truckers often work long hours under grueling conditions and erratic scheduling. A failure to get enough sleep before getting behind the wheel could cause catastrophic results.
- Improper Loading – The truck driver might cause a catastrophic accident if the loading crew improperly secures the load or fails or fails to distribute the cargo evenly, leading to a shifting load, a loss of cargo, or a rollover.
- Truck Driver Inexperience – An inexperienced driver who received inadequate training can be dangerous behind the wheel of a large semi-tractor-trailer traveling on America’s interstates. Every new driver must meet nominal criteria, including minimal training before obtaining their professional trucker’s license.
Sometimes, the commercial trucker is found to be responsible for causing an accident because of their erratic movements because they are tired, fatigued, or meeting the demands of the tight schedule. In these cases, judges and juries often find that the trucker and the trucking company is legally responsible for causing the crash and must pay all expenses and costs associated with the victim’s recovery or injuries.
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.