Pascoe Law FirmKnight Transportation Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Knight Transportation Truck Accident Attorney
20002 N. 19th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
(602) 269-2000 (phone)
(602) 352-8200 (refrigerated)
(602) 606-6203 (fax)
Website Address: http://www.knighttrans.com/
Common Causes of Semi-truck Accidents
Statistics by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) revealed many of the common causes associated with large commercial vehicles in the United States that include:
- Aggressive Behavior – Aggressively operating a vehicle could result in wrongful death or severe injuries of innocent passengers and motorists.
- Driving Distracted – The trucker should never use their mobile phone, send text messages, or read their email while operating their commercial vehicle. Distracted driving could lead to severe harm or death.
- Driving Drowsy – Maintaining tight schedules often means the trucker must drive for hours on end, which can lead to fatigue and drowsy driving.
- Driving under the Influence – If the truckers involved in an accident, law enforcement will often perform a test at the accident scene to determine if the truck driver consumed alcohol or took illegal drugs.
- Improperly Loaded or Overloaded Cargo – If the worker overloads or incorrectly loads the tractor-trailer, any shift in the cargo can cause a serious problem when in transport. The shipment may move unexpectedly and cause a rollover.
Sometimes, the commercial trucker is found to be responsible for causing an accident because of their erratic movements because they are tired, fatigued, or meeting the demands of the tight schedule. In these cases, lawyers can obtain financial compensation for their clients because they proved the trucker, and the trucking company failed to maintain a safe environment for those sharing the roadway, which led to an accident.
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.