Pascoe Law FirmEstes Express Lines Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Estes Express Lines Truck Accident Attorney
Estes Express Lines
3901 W. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 353-1900 (phone)
(804) 353-8001 (fax)
Website Address: https://www.estes-express.com/
Estes Express Lines is a Truckload (LT) carrier, meaning the company delivers one truckload containing similar products, goods, and materials to multiple locations. This type of trucking is the opposite of an LTL (less than truckload) carrier with a mixed freight.
Filing a Compensation Claim for Personal Injury Caused by a Truck Accident
Any person suffering injuries in a crash involving a commercial truck, semi-tractor-trailer, or cargo van can file a case and seek financial compensation from any entity or individual responsible for the accident. To ensure success, the victim must abide by Texas tort laws when presenting a case for compensation. The process can be complicated. The injured victim typically has the right to file a claim for compensation or lawsuit against all responsible parties to negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement or litigate the case in front of a judge and jury.
When a victim files a truck accident claim for compensation, they the financial recovery they deserve to get their lives back on track. Resolving the claim recovers:
- Hospital costs, medical expenses, and bills associated with rehab and therapy
- Loss of past, current, and future earnings due to a permanent or temporary disability
- Rental vehicle costs while your damaged vehicle is under repair
- Permanent or temporary loss of your vehicle
- Mental stress and emotional anguish
- Pain and suffering
Common Causes of a Large Commercial Truck Collision
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that truck accidents in the United States often involve:
- Driving Impaired – It is illegal to consume too much alcohol or use illicit drugs while operating a motor vehicle. This reckless behavior could create a dangerous or life-threatening scenario.
- Aggressive Driving – Aggressively operating a vehicle could result in wrongful death or severe injuries of innocent passengers and motorists.
- Driving Drowsy – Truck drivers should never operate their vehicles for long hours without taking breaks to minimize the potential of driving while tired.
- Distracted Driving – Truckers are often distracted while looking at their GPS device, talking on a smartphone, reading text messages or emails, or eating/drinking beverages while driving.
Sometimes, the commercial trucker is found to be responsible for causing an accident because of their erratic movements because they are tired, fatigued, or meeting the demands of the tight schedule. In these cases, both the trucking company and the truck driver should be held legally responsible for the crash and pay all associated costs and expenses that led to the wrongful death or severe injury.
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.