Pascoe Law FirmDayton Freight Lines Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Dayton Freight Lines Truck Accident Attorney
Dayton Freight Lines, Inc.
6450 Poe Ave.
Dayton, OH 45414 (800) 860-5102 (toll-free)
(937) 264-4060 (local phone)
(937) 415-0935 (customer service)
(844) 231-7043 (DFXpedited service)
Dayton Freight Lines is a Truckload (LT) carrier, meaning the company delivers one truckload containing similar products, goods, and materials to multiple locations. This type of trucking is opposite an LTL (less than truckload) carrier with a mixed freight.
Common Causes of Commercial Vehicle Accidents
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), crashes with large commercial trucks in the US cause catastrophic injuries to passenger vehicles because of:
- Aggressive Behavior – Aggressively operating a vehicle could result in wrongful death or severe injuries of innocent passengers and motorists.
- Driving Impaired – If the truckers involved in an accident, law enforcement will often perform a test at the accident scene to determine if the truck driver consumed alcohol or took illegal drugs.
- Drowsy Driving – The demands of truck driving often requires the truck or to operate their vehicle for many hours without taking a break, which can lead to drowsy driving.
- Distracted Driving – The trucker should never use their mobile phone, send text messages, or read their email while operating their commercial vehicle. Distracted driving could lead to severe harm or death.
Many times, the semi-truck driver has the accident due to erratic movements or because they were driving distracted or while fatigued. In these cases, attorneys working on behalf of their clients can obtain monetary recovery because they were able to prove to the claim’s adjuster or jury that the trucker and trucking company failed to maintain a safe environment for everyone on the road.
Compensation in a Truck Crash-Related Personal Injury or Wrongful Death
Any individual injured in a collision with a semi-tractor-trailer, cargo van, a commercial vehicle can seek financial compensation through a lawsuit or claim against any responsible party at fault for the crash. To ensure success, the victim must abide by Texas tort laws when presenting a case for compensation. The process can be complicated. Injured victims can submit a claim for compensation or file a lawsuit against every responsible party and take their case to court or negotiate an out of court settlement.
Filing a truck accident claim for compensation ensures that the victim can receive economic recovery for their damages it, including:
- Hospital costs, medical expenses, and bills associated with rehab and therapy
- Lost income because of missed work: Loss of future earnings due to temporary or permanent disability
- Rental vehicle costs while your damaged vehicle is under repair
- The cost of replacement of your total car or truck
- Mental anguish and emotional trauma
- Pain and suffering
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.