Pascoe Law FirmScholarship Sponsored by Pascoe Law Firm
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Annual Learning Disabilities
Won’t Stop Me Scholarship
Sponsored by Pascoe Law Firm
The Application Process
Scholarship Applicant Criteria
Scholarship applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Enrollment in an accredited high school (Seniors Only), college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be a student with learning disabilities attending school
- Scholarships will be awarded to two students enrolled in either a law school, grad school, and undergraduate program
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.0
- Applications must be received by December 5, 2023
- Winner will be notified via email on or before January 15, 2024
Submissions are accepted via email to the Pascoe Law Firm (we are not accepting print applications) email: email@example.com must include: ‘Scholarship’ in the subject
- You must agree and accept that your essay will be published on the Pascoe Law Firm website and social media if chosen as a finalist
- Must submit a copy of your transcript indicating your Grade Point Average (GPA) – we accept unofficial transcripts
- Applicants should make a digital copy of their scholarship application for their own records
- By submitting your essay, you authorize the Pascoe Law Firm to post the material on its website and social media channels.
Follow the Pascoe Law Firm on Social Media
- 2022 Winners
- 2021 Winners
- 2020 Winners
- 2019 Winners