Pascoe Law FirmCAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Pasadena Car Accident Lawyer
Proudly Servicing Pasadena, Texas
Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
Fighting to Protect your Legal Rights in Pasadena, TX 77505,77507
Common Causes for Car Crashes
After your car accident, you were likely dazed and in pain, meaning you were unable to fully understand what had just happened. You might have missed key details about the events that led to your car accident—details that could determine the cause and, ultimately, who you should name in your claim for compensation. Identifying and proving the cause of your motor vehicle accident is going to be a key part of your lawyer’s job. We will gather evidence to show who or what caused your crash so we can build you the strongest case possible. The following are some of the most common ways that drivers cause car accidents in Pasadena:
- Driver Errors and Car Accident Negligence – more often than not, the driver of the vehicle that struck you will have contributed to the cause of the accident in some way.
- Drunk Drivers and Car Accidents – drunk driving is a serious problem in and around Pasadena. If a driver chose to drive while intoxicated and injured you as a result, you can hold him or her accountable with our firm’s help.
- Texting and Other Distractions in the Car – these days, everyone has a smartphone, and many people think it’s acceptable to use these devices while they’re driving. It’s not acceptable, and it causes countless injuries every year.
- Driving While Drowsy– drowsy driving is an extremely dangerous driving behavior, and drivers who cause wrecks because they’re too tired can be held accountable for their decision to drive when their reactions and reflexes are numbed by fatigue
- Speeding– it seems that, when drivers think they can get away with it, they speed. No matter how clear the roads are or how much of a hurry driver are in, speeding is against the law. It can easily cause serious Pasadena car accidents, and, for that, speeding drivers should be held financially accountable.
Poor driving practices are the primary cause of car crashes in Pasadena. When another driver has neglected to consider the safety of those sharing the roads with them, your attorney will be ready to bring a civil claim against them so you can secure the compensation you deserve.
Information for your Pasadena Car Accident Case
In Texas, you must prove that you have been injured from another person’s negligence, careless, or reckless action. The injured individual is called the plaintiff and is the party that files the law suit against the responsible party who is called the defendant. In a car crash injury case after a car accident, one must prove 4 elements to win their case:
- Did the defendant have a duty owed to the plaintiff?
- Was there a breach of that duty owed?
- Were the defendant’s actions or lack of actions what caused accident to occur?
- Was the plaintiff injured or suffered damages due to the defendant’s negligence?
To determine the negligence one must look to see if reasonable care was used. While an action might not be intentional, the defendant might still be liable or responsible for your damages. This is why many have insurance policies to protect them from liability.
Injured in a Pasadena Car Accident?
Map of Pasadena
Information and Overview for Pasadena