Pascoe Law FirmFATAL 18 WHEELER ACCIDENT LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Fatal 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney
Texas Lawyer For Fatal 18 Wheeler Accidents
Statistics on Fatal 18 Wheeler Accidents
Danger of Fatal 18 Wheeler Accidents
Common Causes for a Fatal 18-Wheeler Accidents
The 18 wheeler accident attorney at the Pascoe Law Firm can helping you face challenges after a fatal 18-wheeler accident. Drawing on his personal injury experience, our lawyer will take care of all aspects of your case, including: investigating the cause of the accident, such as driver inattention or negligence, determining nature and extent of the injuries that you have suffered.Our fatal 18 wheeler accident attorney is often asked about the typical causes of a fatal 18 wheeler accident. Some typical causes include:
- Driver Fatigue,
- Alcohol-related issues involving 18-wheeler drivers,
- Improper training,
- Inattentive driving,
- Improper loading of the 18 wheeler by the company,
- Speeding or reckless actions of the driver,
- Improper use of the vehicle
- Improper maintenance of the 18 wheeler, and
- The driver or the company failing to comply with safety regulations of the industry.