Pascoe Law FirmCAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Attorney for Houston Car Accident Injury Insurance Claims
Information On Car Accident Insurance Claim Process
Claimants who file a car accident insurance claim can provide the insurance company with the following information to assist in resolving the case during the claim evaluation stage to avoid an arduous court system:
- Itemized medical bills from all providers
- Complete medical records from doctors and hospitals
- Narrative reports from treating physicians that address your injury, necessity of medical treatment and permanency
- Lost wage verification from your employer
- Tax returns to substantiate your wage loss claim
- Witness statements
- Reports from experts in accident reconstruction or other related fields to identify liability and damages
- Photos of your injury and/or area where you were injured
While the above documents may be challenging to obtain, the paperwork and reports may be necessary to assist the decision makers at an insurance company to properly evaluate your case. While not every car accident case can — or could — be resolved prior to the litigation process, presenting this information to an insurance company gives them the information necessary to move the claim forward.