Pascoe Law FirmCAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Bacliff Car Accident Lawyer
Proudly Servicing Bacliff, Texas
Car Accident Lawyer servicing the Bacliff, Texas area. If you have been seriously injured, call the Pascoe Law Firm at 713-829-4317. Often our Lawyer hears clients say “it wasn’t my fault, why is the insurance company treating me this way.” Injuries are not the only burden that many accident victims face. In addition to the physical pain associated with auto injuries, many injured often carry an emotional burden and financial hardship. Accidents can cause individuals to miss work, have medical bills, and can leave many wondering how to fix this situation they were forced into by no fault of their own. If you are experiencing this heavy burden, call the Pascoe Law Firm and our Auto Accident Lawyer to have him fight to protect your legal rights in the Bacliff.
Important Information for Bacliff Auto Accident Case
In Texas, you must prove that you have been injured from another person’s negligence, careless, or reckless action. The injured individual is called the plaintiff and is the party that files the law suit against the responsible party who is called the defendant. In a car accident case, one must prove 4 elements to win their case.
- Did the defendant have a duty owed to the plaintiff?
- Was there a breach of that duty owed?
- Were the defendant’s actions or lack of actions what caused accident to occur?
- Was the plaintiff injured or suffered damages due to the defendant’s negligence?
To determine the negligence one must look to see if reasonable care was used. While an action might not be intentional, the defendant might still be liable or responsible for your damages. This is why many have insurance policies to protect them from liability.
Common Causes for Car Crashes
After your car accident, you were likely dazed and in pain, meaning you were unable to fully understand what had just happened. You might have missed key details about the events that led to your car accident—details that could determine the cause and, ultimately, who you should name in your claim for compensation. Identifying and proving the cause of your motor vehicle accident is going to be a key part of your lawyer’s job. We will gather evidence to show who or what caused your crash so we can build you the strongest case possible. The following are some of the most common ways that drivers cause car accidents in Bacliff:
- Driver Errors and Car Accident Negligence – more often than not, the driver of the vehicle that struck you will have contributed to the cause of the accident in some way.
- Drunk Drivers and Car Accidents – drunk driving is a serious problem in and around Bacliff. If a driver chose to drive while intoxicated and injured you as a result, you can hold him or her accountable with our firm’s help.
- Texting and Other Distractions in the Car – these days, everyone has a smartphone, and many people think it’s acceptable to use these devices while they’re driving. It’s not acceptable, and it causes countless injuries every year. Texting, using GPS systems, and engaging in many other distractions could be considered negligent behaviors for which you could be entitled to compensation if they caused your injuries.
- Driving While Drowsy– drowsy driving is an extremely dangerous driving behavior, and drivers who cause wrecks because they’re too tired can be held accountable for their decision to drive when their reactions and reflexes are numbed by fatigue.
- Speeding– it seems that, when drivers think they can get away with it, they speed. No matter how clear the roads are or how much of a hurry driver are in, speeding is against the law. It can easily cause serious Bacliff car accidents, and, for that, speeding drivers should be held financially accountable.
Poor driving practices are the primary cause of car crashes in Bacliff. When another driver has neglected to consider the safety of those sharing the roads with them, your attorney will be ready to bring a civil claim against them so you can secure the compensation you deserve.
Your Fight with the Insurance Companies
Identifying Your Injuries
After your crash, you likely went to the hospital if you were seriously injured. If you haven’t yet gone to see a doctor, you should do so as soon as possible. That’s because a medical professional can make sure you’re OK and provide official documentation of all the injuries your auto accident caused. This sort of documentation is going to be critical when you list your injuries in your claim for compensation. And the more severe your injuries are, the more compensation you should receive if your claim is successful. Here are some common serious injuries tied to car accidents in Bacliff:
- Back and spine damage- including paralysis and chronic pain
- Traumatic brain injuries- such as contusions and concussions
- Burns- including extremely severe third-degree burns
- Fractured and broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Organ damage
Fighting To Protect Your Legal Rights In Bacliff, TX 77518
Injured in a Bacliff Car Accident?
As the Bacliff, Texas area expands one can expect higher rates of car accidents and auto injuries due to having increased traffic within the area. A car accident can change one’s life and be a headache for injured drivers and passengers while they are trying to recover. A auto accident lawyer helps car accident victims because they work to educate the insurance company or other parties attorney about your injuries and what occurred to cause the injury or injuries. Our Car Accident Lawyer works to make the situation easier for you and your family so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries. At the Pascoe Law Firm we listen to our clients and work with them to build a strategy to best represent their needs. Our Lawyer handles a wide variety of auto injury cases that involve car accidents and injuries. If you have been injured in the Bacliff area please speak with an attorney who will fight to protect your legal rights. If you have suffered an injury from a car crash and would like to speak with a lawyer about any and all claims that are available, call the Pascoe Law Firm at (713) 829-4317. The Pascoe Law Firm provides a free initial consultation and takes cases on a contingency basis – no attorney fees or costs of litigation unless we secure compensation on your behalf. Hablamos Español
Please visit our Car Accident Lawyer main page to see the full scope of cases we can handle.
Map of Bacliff
Information and Overview of Bacliff, TX