Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Work-Related Car Accident Attorney
A work-related auto accident is not usually associated with what most people would associated an office or job site accident that caused injuries. However, many employees are injured each day operating cars as a part of their job responsibilities. Unfortunately, the traveling workforce is not immune to experiencing a work-related collision while driving an automobile. A car accident at work can lead to serious auto related injuries and even a wrongful death. The Pascoe Law Firm can assist you and your family if you sustained injuries in a work-related car accident in Houston / Galveston areas. Our Attorney has assisted people injured as drivers, passengers, and pedestrians who have been injured in an auto-related work accident case. Learn more about your options following a work-related vehicle accident by contacting our firm for a free case evaluation.
Determining If The Individual Is An Employee or Independent Contractor
Work Related Auto Accidents Are Dangerous
Employee vs. Independent Contractor
Employees Injured In A Texas Work Vehicle Accident Caused By Third-Parties
What to Do After A Work-Related Car Accident in Houston / Galveston?
- Move the damaged car out of the traffic lane as quickly and safely as possible
- Call local law enforcement and ask for an ambulance when necessary
- When possible, call the employer and make a report about the accident
- Give the police officer written evidence of insurance coverage including the employer’s name and insurance company along with the policy number
- Be sure an accident report is submitted to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Hiring an Attorney For Injuries Related To A Car Accident That Occurred While On The Job
- Medical bills
- Lost wages from missed work
- Damages to personal property
- Lost future earnings
- Pain, suffering, medical anguish and emotional distress
Experienced Work Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rosenberg, Richmond, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Sugar Land,Texas City, Victoria, Webster, the Woodlands, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.