Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Whiplash Accident Lawyer
Symptoms Of A Whiplash Injury
- Stiff, tender or sore neck
- Reduced movement in the neck
- Dizziness, vertigo and blurred vision
- Memory loss, concentration problems and irritability
- Pain in arm, hands or lower back
Accidents Resulting In Whiplash Injuries
- Fall - A sudden fall, either on or off ground, can cause a whiplash injury from the falling motion.
- Falling object - A heavy object falling on a person's head can cause whiplash
- Sports - Boxing, karate, horseback riding, bicycle falls and many other contact sports where the head can be impacted can result in whiplash
- Car accidents - A suddenly hit by another vehicle, the force can put a significant impact on their neck
Houston Accident Attorney For Whiplash Injuries
Whiplash Injury Resources
Mayo Clinic - Whiplash
Warning Over Whiplash Epidemic
Saving Our Necks in Car Crashes
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel,Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.