Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Whiplash Injury Lawyer
Whiplash Injury Symptoms
- Stiff, tender or sore neck
- Reduced movement in the neck
- Dizziness, vertigo and blurred vision
- Memory loss, concentration problems and irritability
- Pain in arm, hands or lower back
- How would you rate your neck pain on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Does movement make the pain worse?
- What other symptoms do you have?
- How long after the event did the symptoms appear?
- Have you had neck pain in the past, or do you experience it regularly?
- Have you tried any medications or other treatments to relieve the pain? If so, what was the effect?
Whiplash Injury Diagnosis
- Range of motion in your neck and shoulders
- Degree of motion that causes pain or an increase in pain
- Tenderness in the neck, shoulders or back
- Reflexes, strength and sensation in your limbs
- Imaging tests
- X-rays - fractures, dislocations or arthritis can be identified by X-rays of the neck taken from many angles
- Computerized tomography (CT Scan) - a special type of X-ray that can produce cross-sectional images of bone and show possible bone damage
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - this imaging test uses radio waves and a magnetic field to produce detailed 3-D images
Whiplash Injuries From Accidents
- Falls - A sudden fall, either on or off ground, can cause a whiplash injury from the falling motion
- Falling object - A heavy object falling on a person's head can cause whiplash
- Sports - Boxing, karate, horseback riding, bicycle falls and many other contact sports where the head can be impacted can result in whiplash
- Car accident - A suddenly hit by another vehicle, the force can put a significant impact on their neck
Whiplash Injury Compensation
Whiplash Injury Resources
Mayo Clinic - Whiplash
Warning Over Whiplash Epidemic
Saving Our Necks in Car Crashes
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel,Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 65 reviews.