Pascoe Law FirmCAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
What To Do After A Car Accident
What to do after a car accident?giving tips on what to do after a car accident. We services the Galveston, League City, Friendswood, Clear Lake, Kemah, Baytown, Dickinson, and Texas City, Texas areas. If you have have suffered personal injuries and need a lawyer, call the Pascoe Law Firm. First and foremost, get medical attention if you need it. Many times after a car accident you feel a little scared, nervous, or little shocked by what has just happened; this is normal. After an accident, adrenaline is pumping through your body due to our natural fight or flight response. The adrenaline might be masking some of the injuries you have suffered due to the car accident, truck accident, or 18 wheeler accident you have just experienced.
First Get Medical Attention After An Auto Accident
What to do after a car accident in Galveston, TX?
- Get the names, contact information, and insurance data from the other party in the accident.
- Get the names and contact information of witnesses and what they said.
- Get the names of police officers and ambulance personnel.
- Take pictures. If you cannot, ask a friend or relative to take photos of the scene, the cars involved and your injuries.
- Remember to use your mobile phone camera, if you do not have another camera available.
- Always wait for a police officer to write a police report of the accident
- Get the police reports number.
- Call us to investigate. The Pascoe Law Firm has investigators available immediately to go to auto accident scenes.
- Notify your insurance company.
- Tell them the location of the accident and what happened.
Get An Attorney To Talk To The Insurance Adjuster
Galveston County Attorney Representing Car Accident Injury Victims
Our car accident lawyer handles cases of those that have been seriously injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or 18 wheeler accident. If you wonder what steps to take after you’ve been in a car accident, turn to the Pascoe Law Firm for answers to your legal questions. Our Car Accident Attorney represents individuals who have been injured in vehicle accidents and services the Galveston, Pearland, League City, Friendswood, Kemah, Texas City, La Marque, and Webster areas. Our auto accident attorney can answer your questions about your cases, to talk with an attorney call the Pascoe Law Firm or contact the firm online. The Pascoe Law Firm offers free initial consultations for anyone after a car accident. Contact our Auto Accident Lawyer at 713-829-4317. Hablamos Español.