Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Vehicle Rollover Accident Lawyer
- Elevated Ramp Rollover – This occurs when an SUV is driving up and elevated or steep ramp or incline and do to the higher weight associated with these vehicles being top heavy the SUV vehicle will roll backwards.
- Lateral Pull Rollover – This vehicle rollover occurs when an SUV is traveling at fast speed around a curve or turns too quickly. The SUV vehicle will then be pulled by a gravitational force causing the vehicle to lean. This is a common cause for the vehicle rollover to occur due to the gravitational force pulling on the vehicles high center of gravity.
- Rear End Skid Rollover- this is another common type of vehicle rollover that occurs with SUV vehicles. A rear end skid rollover happens when the rear end of the SUV loses traction for its back tires. The vehicle then slides to the left or right causing a quick sideways direction change. If the SUV hits an object while skidding sideways, for example a curb, it can result in a vehicle rollover occurring.
- Off Road Rollover-many drivers of SUV think that their vehicles can go anyplace. While SUVs might be able to travel to many locations a sports car or sedan would not be able to reach. SUV off road rollover often occur due to the driver not know the ground is not even. Many SUV rollover accidents occur when the driver has pushed the vehicle pass it safe point off of the main road or highway.
Injuries Associated With Vehicle Rollover Accidents
- Medical Bills
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
Lawyer For Injury Victims Of A Vehicle Rollover Accident
Vehicle Rollover and SUV Rollover - Reports and Research - Galveston County / League City
Rollover 101- How Rollovers Happen and What You Can Do to Avoid One
Before You Buy and SUV
An Analysis of Motor Vehicle Rollover Crashes and Injury Outcomes
NHTSA - Vehicle Safety
IIHS - General Statistics for Fatality Facts Involving Passenger Vehicles - SUV Vehicle Rollover Accidents
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Rear End Collision
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Side Impact Collision
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accident
- Intersection Collision
- What To Do After A Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Child Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident
- Child Pedestrian Accident
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.