Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Impaired Truck Driver Accident Lawyer
Attorney For Accidents Involving Drunk Truck Drivers in Houston
Common Causes for Impaired Truck Accidents
- Prescription Drug Use- prescription drug use accounted for 26% of the fatal truck accidents and was one of the most common truck driver errors that caused a truck accident.
- Speeding- Truck drivers who were traveling at a speed faster than is safe accounted for 22% of the truck accidents in the study.
- Driver Fatigue- truck drivers driving while tired and under pressure to make deadlines accounted for 22% of truck accidents and is an extremely dangerous problem.
- Over The Counter Drugs- drugs, for example over the counter drugs, caused 17% of the fatal truck accidents on the roadways.
- Other Cause Includes- inattention of other drivers, illegal maneuvers, and following too closely to other vehicles.
Attorney Representing Injury Victims of Truck Driver DWI Accidents In Houston, Texas
Lawyer For Truck Accidents Involving Alcohol In Texas
Truck Driver DUI Accident - Reports and Research - Galveston / Houston
The Economic and Societal Impact Of Motor Vehicle Crashes- 2010
Motor Vehicle Crashes: Overview - 2010
Impaired Driving: Get the Facts
Effects of Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)
- Fatal Truck Accident
- 18 Wheeler Accident
- Semi-Truck Accident
- Rear End Truck Collision
- Common Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Steps For After A Truck Accident
- Blind Spot Accident
- Wide Turn Truck Accidents
- Highway Truck Accidents
- Truck Tire Blowout
- Garbage Truck Accident
- Overweight Trucks
- Bus Accident
- Unsecured Load Truck Accident
- Bad Weather Truck Accidents
- Underride Truck Accidents
- Construction Zone Truck Accidents
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Amarillo, Angleton, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Conroe, Dallas, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Paso, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Katy, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Lubbock, Liberty County, McAllen, Midland, Montgomery County, Orange, Odessa, Pasadena, Plano, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio, South Padre Island, Sugar Land, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.