Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Should I Handle My Own Personal Injury Case?
Do I Really Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- First, in Texas injury victims tend to recover more with counsel than without it. Often the recovery amounts are as much as three or four times more than without being represented by a lawyer.
- Second, what if the other party denies that they were at fault? Do you have the time, experience, skill, or resources to take your case to trial in court by yourself?
What Exactly Can A Lawyer Do For My Personal Injury Claim?
- First, they should help you organize your claim, ordering records, and prepare a demand to send off on your behalf.
- They should be able to add experience and wisdom so that you know exactly what to look for each step of the process.
- A personal injury will present to the insurance company or the opposing side your best arguments of your case.
What Is The Statue of Limitations To File Texas Personal Injury Case?
Still Have Questions On A Texas Personal Injury Cases?
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Channelview, Cypress, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.