Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Semi Trailer Truck Accident Lawyer
Common Causes for a Semi-Truck Accident
- Intersections- a large amount of these accidents occur due to the pedestrian and cyclist trying to cross the intersection. Typically, while at an intersection the pedestrian or bicyclist will have the right of way. However, if the truck driver does not see them crossing the street it can cause a tragic accident to occur. In the above description, the truck driver would more likely be found at fault.
- Large Turning Ratio- another common cause of semi-trucks hitting a pedestrian or cyclist is due to the large turning ration of the trucks. Many pedestrians and cyclists might not know that they are not in the sight vision of the truck driver. As they are traveling down the road the semi-truck turns left or right and due to the large turning ratio become directly within the path of the semi-truck. As a result, a semi-truck accident occurs and the pedestrian or bicyclists will more than likely have severe injuries or possibly be killed.
- Semi-Trucks Reversing- when semi-trucks are reversing they have little to no vision. This is another way in which semi-trucks hit and injury pedestrian and bicycle riders. Many of who are unsuspecting victims who unable to move and trapped behind the large truck.
Lawyer For Semi-Truck Accident
Semi-Truck Accident: Pedestrian & Bicyclist Hit By Truck - Reports and Research - Galveston County / League City
Traffic Safety Facts - 2012 Data - Large Trucks- Revised May 2014
Fatality Facts - Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) Involved Crashes and Injuries by Texas County - 2013
Semi Truck Safety for Pedestrians
Motor Vehicle Crashes: Overview -2012
National Transportation Safety Board- Safety Recommendations
Large-Truck Crash Causation Study:An Initial Overview
Pedestrian Traffic Fatalities by State
- Fatal Truck Accident
- 18 Wheeler Accident
- Rear-End Truck Collision
- Common Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Steps For After A Truck Accident
- Impaired Truck Driver Accidents
- Wide Turn Truck Accidents
- Blind Spot Accident
- Highway Truck Accidents
- Truck Tire Blowout
- Garbage Truck Accident
- Overweight Trucks
- Bus Accident
- Unsecured Load Truck Accident
- Bad Weather Truck Accidents
- Underride Truck Accidents
- Construction Zone Truck Accidents
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Webster, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Amarillo, Angleton, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Conroe, Dallas, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Ford Shale, El Paso, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Lubbock, Liberty County, McAllen, Midland, Montgomery County, Orange, Odessa, Pasadena, Plano, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, San Antonio, South Padre Island, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews.