Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
School Bus Accident Lawyer
School bus accidents are no stranger to experienced bus accident attorneys, but to families and children they are not an everyday occurrence. Children boarding and riding on school buses on their way to school, summer camps, field trips, or after school activities is something you see across the state of Texas. In fact, 55% of school children in grades K-12 ride the bus to school.
Causes of School Bus Accidents
- Striking a fixed object
- Person falling from the vehicle
- Vehicle overturning
- Bus hitting a train or other non-fixed object
Loading And Unloading Children From The School Bus
- 73% of the children killed were struck by the school bus,
- 34% of those fatally injured were hit by a bus going straight,
- 22% were killed when the bus was leaving a parking space or in a lane of traffic,
- 15% of the children were killed when the bus made a turn.
Bus Driver Negligence Resulting In Injuries To Students
Injuries from School Bus Crashes
- Fractures (broken bones), sometimes so sever they require surgical repair.
- Head and brain injuries.
- Back & neck injuries, otherwise known as whiplash.
- In some cases, death.
Who’s Responsible for Injuries to a Child in a School Bus Accident in Texas?
School Bus Accident Lawyer Serving Houston, League City, and Across Texas
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Beaumont, Baytown, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, Weihmar and throughout Texas.