Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Pascoe Law Firm Annual Learning Disabilities Won’t Stop Me Scholarship
Annual Learning Disabilities Won’t Stop Me Scholarship Sponsored by Pascoe Law Firm
The Pascoe Law Firm believes in the empowerment of individuals with learning disabilities and their commitment to continuing their education. Education has the power to open doors for all individuals. Having a degree or certification can enable one to expand their lifetime earning potential, increase gross income, and provide one with better job opportunities.
The Application Process
Scholarship Applicant Criteria
- Enrollment in an accredited high school (Seniors Only), college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be a student with learning disabilities attending school
- Scholarships will be awarded to two students enrolled in either a law school, grad school, and undergraduate program
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 3.0
- Applications must be received by December 5, 2021
- Winner will be notified via email on or before January 15, 2022
- You must agree and accept that your essay will be published on the Pascoe Law Firm website and social media if chosen as a finalist
- Must submit a copy of your transcript indicating your Grade Point Average (GPA) – we accept unofficial transcripts
- Applicants should make a digital copy of their scholarship application for their own records
- By submitting your essay, you authorize the Pascoe Law Firm to post the material on its website and social media channels.
Follow the Pascoe Law Firm on Social Media
- Christina Bates - Johnson & Wales University
- Hunter Askew - University of Central Oklahoma
- Alexsis Holley - La Porte, TX High School
- LaTisha Curtiss - Northwester Law School
About Pascoe Law Firm
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Shale Ford, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.