Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Scaffolding Accident Attorney
Our Scaffolding Accident Lawyer knows the life changing impact that a scaffolding injury can have on one’s life. Many injured scaffolding workers are forced to miss work because of the injury and it may take several months to recover. Unfortunately, some injuries associated with scaffolding accidents are permanent and the scaffolding injury my never fully recover from the accident. After a scaffolding accident many scaffolding workers might miss work, wages, and have large medical bills and financial damage from the accident. The Pascoe Law Firm's scaffolding injury lawyer fights for full compensation for scaffolding accidents and falls. Working on or near scaffolding is an act of faith, trusting in the apparatus itself and the people who assembled it. When the equipment fails, it usually results in serious injuries or death. Unfortunately, many times the victim or survivors do not realize that they have claims beyond workers' compensation.
Common Causes of a Scaffolding Accident
- Falling debris- many scaffolding workers can injury by being hit by falling objects that are used within the work project and cause severe injury to an individual working on a scaffolding work site. It does not necessarily have to be debris that causes the accident. Equipment if not used correctly can also fall created potential danger for a scaffolding worker below the object.
- Falling from the Scaffolding- falling from the scaffolding is a risk that many workers face. When safety procedures are not followed correctly it could result in workers falling or being knocked off the scaffolding. It is important for workers to make sure that safety harnesses are used and that ladders are properly secured. Additionally, improper training is another reason that contributes to scaffolding accidents occurring.
- Incorrectly assembled scaffolding construction- Failure to properly assemble the scaffolding can result in scaffolding collapse or injury due to improper construction. If the scaffolding collapses it can injury scaffolding workers who have the potential of being trapped by the scaffolding, falling from the scaffolding, or being crushed underneath the scaffolding.
- The manufacturer of defective scaffolding
- A company that sold, rented or erected the platform
- Subcontractors or property owners who were negligent.
Common Scaffolding Injuries
Lawyer for Scaffolding Accidents in Texas
Scaffolding Accidents - Research and Reports - Galveston County / League City
Construction Training- Scaffold
Occupational Safety & Health Administration- Scaffold
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.