Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Rush Hour Accident Lawyer
The population of Houston and the surrounding areas is growing, and there tends to be heavier and longer rush hour traffic. Having more vehicles on the road increases the potential for serious accidents, including multi-vehicle collisions. Drivers who experience stress during rush hour may fail to use the level of reasonable care that they might otherwise exhibit. When an agitated or reckless driver causes an accident, they may be held responsible through a personal injury claim filed by the victim. If you or someone close to you has been hurt in a rush hour accident, the dedicated Houston car accident lawyer at the Pascoe Law Firm can represent you and fight to protect your legal rights following a rush hour accident. We can investigate all potential causes of the accident, determining who may be responsible for causing it and holding them accountable for the resulting harm.
Statistics of Rush Hour Accidents
Causes of a Rush Hour Accident
- Abrupt Lane Changes
- Erratic Driving
- Failing Leave Adequate Following Distance
- Road Rage
How to Win a Rush Hour Car Accident Case
How To Protect Your Legal Rights Following a Rush Hour Accident
- Medical bills: Should you win your case; you could be awarded compensation for medical bills you’ve had to pay as a result of your injury. This includes both past and future bills stemming from the injury, and can potentially cover expenses such as transport or in-home rehabilitation services.
- Lost wages: Lost wages can be awarded if your injury has caused significant missed time at work, or has made you unable to perform your job. You could be entitled to even more lost wages if the injury leaves you permanently disabled and unable to find consistent work.
- Pain and suffering: In some cases, the damages endured from physical pain and emotional suffering can be compensated to pay for therapy treatments.
- Punitive damages: Punitive damages are awarded in more extreme cases, wherein the injury was caused by someone’s recklessness. They are awarded to try and dissuade the defendant and others from acting with that level of recklessness again.
Contact a Dedicated Houston Attorney To Discuss Your Rush Hour Accident Claim
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.