Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Texas Road Rage Car Accident Attorney
Aggressive driving is a significant problem on Texas roadways, especially in the Galveston and Houston area. Many think that road rage is limited to the congested areas of Houston. However, road rage is problem that can be found throughout the area including Friendswood, League City, Webster, La Porte, and Pearland. As more individuals move to the suburbs and commute into Houston for work, aggressive driving is becoming more common. Driving aggressively is often referred to as road rage and can be a key contributor to serious car crashes. A road rage car accident can be a real danger to other motorists. Pascoe Law Firm knows the dangers that road rage poses to all drivers on Texas roads and highways. Our attorneys represent Texas car accident cases on behalf of those injured from road rage. Contact our office to arrange for a free case evaluation of your road rage accident case today.
Common Acts Of Road Rages That Can Cause Serious Accidents
- Cutting other motorists off
- Blasting the vehicle horn
- Making an obscene gesture
- Changing their lane without using signals
- Tailgating to pressure another driver to move faster or get their vehicle out of the way
- Flashing headlights in an effort to force other motorists to move aside
- Driving in the left or passing lane at a speed too slow for others to pass
- Racing toward a yellow light about to turn red
- Slowing the vehicle down once passing another car
- Driving the car with high beam lights on, toward oncoming traffic or behind other cars
- Driving straight through the intersection when clearly in a right-hand turn lane
Defining Road Rage or Aggressive Driving
How to Minimize Road Rage
- Avoid eye contact with aggressive drivers
- Never show a reaction to an aggressive driver
- Remain courteous and polite
- Follow Texas state laws about rules of the road
- Use directional lights any time shifting lanes
- Follow all vehicles at a safe distance
- Attempt to stay mainly in one lane
- Put physical distance between the aggressive driver and your vehicle
- Never irritate or antagonize other motorists
- Use the car horn sparingly
- If frustrated, find a distraction that could include listening to the radio, conversing with a passenger, or talking to yourself as a way to calm down
- Remain tolerant of any other motorist exhibiting unacceptable traffic behaviors
Legal Options After A Road Rage Car Accident in Texas
Pascoe Law Firm in Texas fights to protect the legal rights of road rage vehicle accidents with injuries. Our Attorney will investigate all evidence concerning your case, talk with witnesses, and gather essential documents including medical reports and accident information. Call our Car Accident Lawyer at 713-829-43187 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 65 reviews.