Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Motorcycle Safety Reports and Resources
- Fatality Facts: Motorcycles and ATVs: People interested in getting the facts about motorcycle safety may visit this page of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's Highway Loss Data Institute for fatality facts.
- Motorcycle Types and Protective Clothing: On this page, site visitors can read a research article that discusses motorcycle accidents and injuries and the roles that motorcycle type and protective clothing can play.
- Motorcycle Safety Is a Two-Way Street: Click this link to read an article that discusses the safety responsibilities of motorcycle riders and drivers of four-wheel vehicles.
- Motorcycle Safety (PDF): Read about various factors that contribute to motorcycle safety by clicking this link.
- Helmets Save Lives: This brief article from the Military Health System reviews how helmets help save the lives of motorcycle riders.
- Motorcycle Safety Is a Year-Round Ride (PDF): Safety is a serious matter for motorcycle riders, as accidents can carry a high risk of serious injury or even death. This document reviews what riders can do to improve their chances of being safe.
- Traffic Safety Facts: Motorcycles: Visit this document to learn traffic safety facts related to motorcycles.
- How You Can Avoid the Five Most Common Motorcycle Accidents (PDF): Motorcycle riders, both new and experienced, can read how to avoid common accidents by clicking on this link.
- How to Reduce the Risk of Getting Hurt on a Motorcycle: The risk of getting hurt on a motorcycle can be high, particularly for those who are unfamiliar with handling one.
- Motorcycle Safety Precautions: This page reviews several safety precautions that riders can take when operating their bike.
- Motorcycle Helmets (PDF): Helmets are widely considered the best way to protect oneself from injury. This document gives statistics and facts about how helmets save lives and help reduce health costs.
- Why a Motorcycle Helmet Can Save Your Life: Individuals who have questions about motorcycle safety and how helmets can help may click this link to learn more.
- Two-Wheeled Safety: On this page, both riders and non-riders can learn about motorcycle safety.
- Road Safety: Motorcycles: This motorcycle safety guide reviews information such as being road ready, sharing the road, and wearing the right gear.
- Staying Healthy: Motorcycle Safety: On this page from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, readers will find information about safety, safety statistics, and tips for a safer ride.
- Guide to Motorcycle Safety Gear: Safety gear is crucial for motorcyclists. This page reviews gear that riders should have, such as boots, eye protection, and jackets.
- Essential Guide to Protective Gear for Bikers (PDF): One way to prepare for safe riding is to purchase the appropriate gear. This guide outlines the different articles that riders should have.
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Shale Ford, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.