Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
According to the According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2016 there were 5,286 motorcyclists seriously injured—a 5.1-percent increase from the 5,029 motorcycle injuries in 2015. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, in a period of ten years, the number of motorcycles went up 63%, and the number of fatalities more than doubled during the same period. Our motorcycle injury attorney understands the injuries associated with a motorcycle crash can forever impact your life and those who love you. We are committed to helping injured motorcycle riders who have been injured due to the negligence of another driver. The NHTSA says that alcohol is the biggest factor in motorcycle accidents than with car accidents. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer represents injury victims of motorcycle crashes. At the Pascoe Law Firm our Lawyer knows that Motorcycles are fun to ride. However, they can also cause severe injuries or death. If you have been hurt by someone else's negligence, call our Motorcycle Accident Attorney at 713-829-4317.
Protect your Legal Rights Following A Motorcycle Accident
Common Causes of a Motorcycle Accident
- Cars Making Left Hand Turns
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting
- Speeding either by another car or motorcycle
- Road Hazards
Impact of Motorcycle Accidents
- Lower Extremities: 30% of injuries were to the leg and foot area.
- Head and Neck: 22% of bikers reported injuries of some degree to these areas.
- Upper Trunk: These included injuries to the chest, shoulder, and back.
- Lower Trunk: The arms and hands are common areas of the body to be injured.
Injuries Commonly Encountered By Motorcyclists in Texas
Primary Causes of Galveston / Houston Motorcycle Crashes
How to Handle a Motorcycle Accident Case?
Get Medical Treatment As Soon As Possible
Get A Police Report Following A Motorcycle Collision
Don't Admit Fault
Exchange Information and Gather Information
Information Needed To Set Up An Motorcycle Insurance Claim
- Order police reports
- Set up claims with insurance companies
- Take statements from witnesses to the crash
- Photograph the scene of the crash and damage to vehicles
- Review video footage of the incident
- Hire an accident re-constructionist to re-create the crash if needed
- Review computer recordings or “black boxes”
- Order medical records and bills
- Talk directly to the insurance carriers for the parties
- Request copies of traffic light sequencing data
How Long Does A Motorcycle Accident Case Take in Texas?
- Nature and degree of injury
- Whether or not medical treatment is still ongoing
- The backlog in the court system
Houston / Galveston Area Motorcycle Accident Resource Center
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
The Motorcycle Accident Process
Your Medical Care
The Scene, the Police Report, and Notification
Motorcycle Repairs or Total Loss
Paperwork and Phone Calls
A Denied Insurance Claim or a Settlement Offer
Demanding Appropriate Compensation
Settling Your Case or Going to Trial
Lawyer for Motorcycle Accidents in Texas
Experienced Lawyer Handling Motorcycle Crashes
Wrongful Death Motorcycle Accident Claim
Contact Our Texas Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Areas We Service For Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle Accident - Research and Reports
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Channelview, Cypress, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 69 reviews.