Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
According to the According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2016 there were 5,286 motorcyclists seriously injured—a 5.1-percent increase from the 5,029 motorcycle injuries in 2015. According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, in a period of ten years, the number of motorcycles went up 63%, and the number of fatalities more than doubled during the same period. Our motorcycle injury attorney understands the injuries associated with a motorcycle crash can forever impact your life and those who love you. We are committed to helping injured motorcycle riders who have been injured due to the negligence of another driver. The NHTSA says that alcohol is the biggest factor in motorcycle accidents than with car accidents.
Protect your Legal Rights Following A Motorcycle Accident
Common Causes of a Motorcycle Accident
- Cars Making Left Hand Turns
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting
- Speeding either by another car or motorcycle
- Road Hazards
Impact of Motorcycle Accidents
- Lower Extremities: 30% of injuries were to the leg and foot area.
- Head and Neck: 22% of bikers reported injuries of some degree to these areas.
- Upper Trunk: These included injuries to the chest, shoulder, and back.
- Lower Trunk: The arms and hands are common areas of the body to be injured.
Injuries Commonly Encountered By Motorcyclists in Texas
Primary Causes of Galveston / Houston Motorcycle Crashes
Negligent Causes of Motorcycle Wrecks
How to Handle a Motorcycle Accident Case?
- Order police reports
- Set up claims with insurance companies
- Take statements from witnesses to the crash
- Photograph the scene of the crash and damage to vehicles
- Review video footage of the incident
- Hire an accident re-constructionist to re-create the crash if needed
- Review computer recordings or “black boxes”
- Order medical records and bills
- Talk directly to the insurance carriers for the parties
- Request copies of traffic light sequencing data
Get A Police Report Following A Motorcycle Collision
Lawyer for Motorcycle Accidents in Galveston
Experienced Lawyer Handling Motorcycle Crashes
Injured in a Motorcycle Accident?
Related Pages Motorcycle Crash Information
- Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident FAQs
- How Much Will It Cost Me to Get A Lawyer to Represent Me in My Texas Motorcycle Accident Case?
- Lane Change Motorcycle Accident
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accident
- Highway Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Left Turn Accidents
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Failure To Yield Motorcycle Accidents
- Broadside Motorcycle Accident
- Road Rash
- Motorcycle Lay Down Accident
- Sharing The Road Safely With Motorcycles
- Motorcycle Passenger Injuries
- Defective Part Causes Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Helmet Safety
- How To Reduce The Likelihood Of A Motorcycle Accident Occurring
- Motorcycle Safety Reports and Resources
- Limited Visibility Motorcycle Crash
- Motorcycle Crash From Open Car Doors
- Hit and Run Motorcycle Accident
- What is a Sudden Stop Motorcycle accident?
- Bikes On Bayou Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Moped / Motor Scooter Accidents
Motorcycle Accident - Research and Reports
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.