Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Midtown Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
Proudly Servicing Midtown Houston, TX
Every day people suffer unnecessary injury due to the recklessness and negligence of others. Those who cause injury to others must be held accountable. At the Pascoe Law Firm, our Midtown Houston personal injury lawyer fights aggressively to protect the rights of the injured, and to ensure the compensation they receive is just. The goal of the American tort system is to grant those who are injured by others the right to seek compensation for their injuries and damages for the purpose of restoring them. Unfortunately, our legal system is not perfect and not everyone can be fully restored to where they were prior to their injury. We recognize that for many clients their life may never again be the same. Our goal is to try to get you to as close to where you were as possible.
What Does Personal Injury Law Cover?
Advocate for Texas Injury Victims
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): A TBI can have permanent neurological effects that impact every aspect of the victim’s life. The long-term cost of medical care can be exorbitant, but if your TBI was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you may be able to recover compensation for your healthcare expenses and other injury-related costs by filing a personal injury claim.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): An SCI is one of the most debilitating injuries a person can suffer. Beyond the emotional trauma endured by victims and their families, the lifetime cost of medical care can exceed $5 million.
- Psychological Injuries: Unexpected accidents are a leading cause of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and other psychological conditions, which can be just as devastating as physical wounds.
- Burn Injuries: A serious burn injury can result in permanent scarring and intense pain. Our lawyer will help you fight for the compensation you deserve while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Lacerations: A serious cut can lead to infections and scarring. If you were permanently disfigured, you may be entitled to non-economic damages in addition to your economic losses.
- Back and Neck Injuries: Back and neck injuries are a leading cause of chronic pain in the United States. Our Texas personal injury lawyer can review diagnostic imaging and consult medical expert witnesses to determine the extent of your back injury and calculate your damages.
- Eye Injuries: It goes without saying that losing one’s sight is devastating. No amount of compensation can undo such a tragedy, but by filing a personal injury claim, you might be able to recover the money needed to pay for home care, medical treatment, and other necessities.
- Broken & Fractured Bones: Broken and fractured bones are common and are often preventable accidents.
- Soft Tissue Damage: If you suffered an injury to the muscles, ligaments, or tendons, our lawyer can help you pursue a fair settlement for your medical expenses and other losses.
Recovering Damages for Your Injuries
Other Common Types of Personal Injuries Include
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injury
- Child Injuries
- Arm and Hand Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
- Herniated disc
- Bulging discs
- Knee injuries
- Degloving Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous & Defective Equipment Accidents
Winning a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Midtown Houston Texas
- Defendant owed a duty of reasonable care to plaintiff
- Defendant failed to uphold that duty of care
- Defendant failure to uphold duty of care caused plaintiff’s injury
- Plaintiff suffered damage as a result of that breach of duty
Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting To Protected Those Injured in Midtown Houston, TX
Map of Midtown Houston
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Available to service Midtown Houston and Harris County, TX by appointment.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.