Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Limited Visibility Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Poor visibility is a significant cause of motorcycle crashes every year. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) estimates that limited visibility accounted for 38 percent of all fatal crashes in 2011. Limited visibility accidents frequently arise due to the negligence of other drivers on the road, and it is crucial to hold these drivers accountable for their driving habits.
Riding a motorcycle can be a fun and freeing experience for the driver and or their passenger. However, this exhilarating experience can quickly escalate into a dangerous one depending on the circumstances. If other drivers fail to see or recognize a motorcycle on the road, then this can have dire consequences. Other drivers can easily cause accidents on the road, and these accidents can leave one paralyzed or even dead.
What Causes a Limited Visibility Motorcycle Accident?
- Driver inattention due to texting while driving, talking on cell phones, surfing the Internet or listening to loud music
- Driver inattention due to prevalent causes like conversing with others in a vehicle
- Fatigued driving
- Driving while intoxicated by alcohol or impaired by drugs
- Driving during rough weather conditions, such as extreme fog or snow
- Failing to recognize one’s blind spots in a car
- Driving at nighttime and unable to see other vehicles on the road
How Can You Prevent Limited Visibility Motorcycle Accidents?
- Avoid driving during rough weather conditions
- Get enough rest before making long trips
- Pay attention to one’s surroundings and other vehicles on the road
- Always use one’s lights to alert other cars as to one’s presence on the road
- Consume food and other products while pulled over or at home
Call Texas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Channelview, Cypress, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.