Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Intersection Collision Attorney
Law Applicable to Traffic Intersections
Types of Intersection Accidents
- U-Turns- these types of accidents typically occur when a vehicle is trying to make a U-turn at an intersection and then colliding with oncoming traffic.
- Running a red Light or stop sign- failing to follow the law regarding traffic intersections can have dangerous consequences. Many of these accidents occur because the vehicle falls to stop and does not have the ride of way. This can result in what is common called a side impact collision or a T-Bone accident.
- Turns occurring at Intersection- According to the National Motor Vehicle Crash Causation Survey that was done on crashes between 2005-2007, 23% of intersection crashes occurred when the driver was turning at an intersection.
League City Intersection Auto Accident Injury Lawyer
Intersection Collision- Reports/Research - Galveston County / League City
Safety Management Action Reduction Targeting: Intersection Accidents
Crash Factors in Intersection-Related Crashes: An On-Scene Perspective
Unsignalized Intersection Collisions - Executive Summary
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Vehicle Rollovers
- Rear End Collision Accident
- Hit and Run Accident
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Side Impact Collision
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accident
- What To Do After A Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Child Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident
- Child Pedestrian Accident
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.