Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Lawyer To Represent Me in My Texas Truck Accident Case?
At the Pascoe Law Firm, we represent individuals injured in Texas truck accidents on a contingency fee basis. Under a contingency fee arrangement (a contract), our law firm will represent you regardless of your financial situation. A contingency fee agreement means that the Attorney fee gets paid for their work contingent upon the amount of money recovered for your and at what point in your case that recovery is able to occur; either pre-litigation, litigation, or after appeal. Which means no upfront money is need to be paid to get started on your case. Under Texas Law a contingency fee arrangement must set forth the terms of the arrangement in writing and be signed by you and our office.
What Costs Are Involved In Texas Truck Accident Cases?
- Court Costs: Every time you file a case, serve someone, make a motion or do just about anything during trial, the court will normally charge you for it.
- Witnesses: When you think of witnesses, you probably think of the people that saw the accident take place. They're important but you'll also need experts to testify on your behalf and they're very expensive-sometimes almost $1,000 per hour.
- Staff: It takes a lot of people to make all the calls, copy all the documents, and conduct all of the examinations in order to win an Texas truck accident case and they don't work for free.
- Miscellaneous: There are dozens of other, miscellaneous costs involved in Texas truck accident cases like travel expenses, copying bills, and other things.
Put Our Experienced Truck Accident Law Firm to Work for You
- How many truck accident cases have you handled?
- Do you have access to expert witnesses such as: surgeons, economists, and accident re-constructionists?
- How many other cases do you have? (Can he or she devote enough time to your case)
- Are you available by phone or email to answer my questions during my lawsuit?
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Shale Ford, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.