Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
How Much Will It Cost To Get A Lawyer To Represent Me in My Texas Personal Injury Case?
What Costs Are Involved In Texas Personal Injury Cases?
- Court Costs: Every time you file a case, serve someone, make a motion or do just about anything during trial, the court will normally charge you for it.
- Witnesses: When you think of witnesses, you probably think of the people that saw the accident take place. They're important but you'll also need experts to testify on your behalf and they're very expensive-sometimes almost $1,000 per hour.
- Staff: It takes a lot of people to make all the calls, copy all the documents, and conduct all of the examinations in order to win an Texas personal injury case and they don't work for free.
- Miscellaneous: There are dozens of other, miscellaneous costs involved in Texas personal injury cases like travel expenses, copying bills, and other things.
Put Our Experienced Personal Injury Law Firm to Work for You
- How many personal injury cases have you handled?
- Do you have access to expert witnesses such as: surgeons, economists, and accident re-constructionists?
- How many other cases do you have? (Can he or she devote enough time to your case)
- Are you available by phone or email to answer my questions during my lawsuit?
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.