Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Houston Rodeo Accident Lawyer
The Houston Rodeo had 2,506,263 people attend this 19-day celebration of cowboy, cowgirl, and Texas culture in 2019. With concerts, food, rides, and drinking the Houston Rodeo also brings an increase of car accidents near the NRG Stadium. The events kickoff with the World Championship Bar-B-Que Contest which is a three-night event with attendance around 215,685 and 247,491 for the weekend. A major part of the Houston Bar-B-Que Cookoff involves drinking. With each tent having open bars. It is not uncommon for many individuals to become drunk. Unfortunately, many of these drunk individuals decide to drive and this results in an increased number of drunk driving accidents in the Houston area and around the Astrodome area. The average concert has attendance around 53,031 all they way up to 75,586 per night in 2019. With this increased traffic in the area for the events it is not uncommon for more Rodeo car accidents to occur.
What To Do After A Houston Rodeo Car Accident?
How The Law Might Apply After Your Houston Rodeo Car Accident?
Common Causes for Houston Rodeo Car Crashes
- Driver Errors and Negligence - more often than not, the driver of the vehicle that struck you will have contributed to the cause of the accident in some way.
- Drunk Drivers - drunk driving is a serious problem in and around NRG Stadium. If a driver chose to drive while intoxicated and injured you as a result, you can hold him or her accountable with our firm's help.
- Texting and Other Distractions in the Car - these days, everyone has a smartphone, and many people think it’s acceptable to use these devices while they’re driving. It’s not acceptable, and it causes countless injuries every year. Texting, using GPS systems, and engaging in many other distractions could be considered negligent behaviors for which you could be entitled to compensation if they caused your injuries.
- Driving While Drowsy- drowsy driving is an extremely dangerous driving behavior, and drivers who cause wrecks because they’re too tired can be held accountable for their decision to drive when their reactions and reflexes are numbed by fatigue.
- Speeding- it seems that, when drivers think they can get away with it, they speed. No matter how clear the roads are or how much of a hurry driver are in, speeding is against the law. It can easily cause serious Dickinson car accidents, and, for that, speeding drivers should be held financially accountable.
Identifying Your Injuries?
- Back and spine damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Disc Herniation
- Fractured and broken bones
- Neck Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injury
How To Handle A Car Accident After Houston Rodeo?
- Call the police to come to the scene and prepare an accident report.
- Collect relevant information from other the driver(s) involved such as insurance information, license plate number, contact information, and the make, model, and VIN of the other car(s).
- If there were any witnesses to the accident, you should collect their contact information as well.
- Should medical attention be required, seek it immediately. Consider going to the emergency room after an accident, whether you feel totally fine or not to ensure there aren’t any hidden injuries.
- Make sure you document everything and receive proper documentation from the medical staff treating you.
Contact Our Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Car Accident Attorney
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.