Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Texas Hit and Run Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Hit and Run Motorcycle accidents are dreadful whenever they happen. Hit and run drivers usually are afraid of the consequences of their actions and are selfish enough to leave the scene instead of owning up to their mistake. Many times, these drivers can get away with minor damage to their vehicle, often because they hit a smaller object like a motorcycle. However, the motorcyclist, their passenger, and the bike may be left in horrible shape with no one there to pay for the damages.
Statistics on Hit and Run Motorcycle Accidents
Tips For Hit And Run Motorcycle Victims
- Take pictures. Most people have a camera or video option on their cell phone. Take photos and video of the accident scene, injuries and property damage.
- Get witnesses. If anyone is at the scene and witnessed what happened, make sure to get the names and contact information.
- Keep good records. Make sure to keep all receipts and documents of all expenses related to the accident, including medical treatments, repairs, towing and any other costs.
- Get the medical attention that you need. A delay locating a driver should not be a reason to forfeit medical care for an injury.
How Does Insurance Work in a Hit and Run Motorcycle Accident?
Common Reasons Driver Flee the Scene of an Accident
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without or on a suspended driver’s licenses
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving
- Fear of criminal or civil penalties
Accident Attorneys Representing Texas Motorcyclists in Hit and Run Crashes
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 65 reviews.