Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Highway Accident Attorney
Texas Interstates: Filled with Serious Accidents
- Crash Energy- this a term that describes the amount of energy created when two cars collide. The amount of energy created by a crash increases when one, or both, of the vehicles is traveling at an elevated speed. For example, a 50% increase of the vehicles speed would result in a 125% increased crash energy.
- Stopping Distance- the amount of space needed to safely stop a vehicle is often taken away by speeding. Many drivers fail to stop and crash into the car or truck in front of them. This is often the cause of a rear-end collision. When a driver is speeding the have less time to react to what is in front of their cars. As a result, that hesitation could be only a second but could have been needed to safely slow the automobile.
Lawyer For Auto Accidents On Texas Highways & Freeways
Highway Accident- Reports/Research - Galveston County / League City
All Highway Vehicles and Characteristics
NHTSA Data Confirms Traffic Fatalities Increased In 2012
Road Traffic Accidents Increase Dramatically Worldwide
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Vehicle Rollovers
- Rear End Collision Accident
- Hit and Run Accident
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Side Impact Collision
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Intersection Collision
- What To Do After A Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Child Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident
- Child Pedestrian Accident
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Webster, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Shale Ford, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.