Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Head Injury Lawyer
Representing Houston Victims of and Head Injuries
Types of Head Injuries
- Concussion – a concussion can occur when the head sustains trauma through impact or sudden movement, and a concussion can result in confusion, blurred vision, memory loss, nausea and, in some severe cases, unconsciousness. Repeated concussions have also been known to result in lifelong medical problems, such as dementia, depression, and even an increased stroke risk.
- Contusion – a contusion is a bruise on the side of the brain that can occur as a result of impact.
- Whiplash – whiplash is caused by a sudden back and forth movement of the head, which can stretch and damage the neck.
- Skull fractures
- Brain hemorrhages – bleeding on the brain
- Hypoxia – a lack of oxygen to the brain
- Secondary impact syndrome (SIS) – SIS can occur when a person sustains a second traumatic brain injury before he or she has healed from the first traumatic brain injury. SIS can result in massive swelling of the brain and, in some cases, can lead to loss of blood flow to the brain and death.
Common Causes of Head Injuries
- Auto accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bus accidents
- Train accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Birth injuries
- Slips and falls
- Construction accidents
- Sports injuries
Liability for Head Injuries
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 61 reviews.