Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Garbage Truck Accident Lawyer
Attorney for Garbage Truck Accidents & Lawsuits
- Transportation Accidents- over half of the half of the fatalities were attributed to this factor
- Highway Accidents involve Garbage Trucks- 8 deaths involving waste management vehicles occurred on the U.S. Highways.
- Object or Equipment Accident- 6 deaths were attributed to either equipment failure or from being injured from an object involved with trash pick up
Garbage Truck Injuries Lawyer In Texas
Lawyer for Garbage Truck Injuries in Texas
- Crushing accidents- this injury is common in many professions, it can occur when limbs or appendages get caught in the moving parts on a garbage truck.
- Lacerations also known as receiving a bodily cuts or wound- This is the most common type of injury associated with garbage truck workers. These injuries can occur from moving equipment or from being struck by objects falling.
- Being hit by the Garbage Truck- Garbage truck workers are commonly struck by the truck which they are working with. Many of these accidents occur when a garbage truck is backing up or when the garbage worker gets struck by other vehicles on the road.
Lawyer Who Represents Garbage Truck Accidents
Our Garbage Truck Accident Attorney fights for the rights of those who suffer injury after being hit by a garbage truck or waste management vehicle . Waste management companies have a duty to drive with caution and to properly inspect their vehicles. The Pascoe Law Firm in League City, Texas represents accident victims in the Galveston county and League City areas. We are very familiar with the serious injuries that can occur in garbage truck accidents. Our garbage truck collision lawyer is committed to holding negligent drivers fully responsible for their actions. You can reach us at 713-829-4317 for a free consultation and prompt investigation. If you are or a loved one has been injured and suffered personal injury, call the Pascoe Law firm to speak with accident lawyer. The Pascoe Law Firm provides a free personal injury consultation for garbage truck accident victims. Call or contact us online to speak with a Galveston County and League City area Truck Wreck Lawyer if you or a family member was hit by a truck or 18 wheeler. Hablamos Español.
Garbage Truck Accidents - Research and Reports - Galveston County / League City
Injury statistics show the industry’s focus on safety is paying off, but fatality numbers are still unacceptably high.
- Fatal Truck Accident
- 18 Wheeler Accident
- Semi-Truck Accident
- Rear End Truck Collision
- Common Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Steps For After A Truck Accident
- Blind Spot Accident
- Wide Turn Truck Accidents
- Highway Truck Accidents
- Truck Tire Blowout
- Impaired Truck Driver Accident
- Overweight Trucks
- Bus Accident
- Unsecured Load Truck Accident
- Bad Weather Truck Accidents
- Underride Truck Accidents
- Construction Zone Truck Accidents
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Beaumont, Baytown, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page of the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.