Fatal Work Accident Lawyer
Common Causes For Fatal Work Accidents
- Industrial Accident,
- Construction Accident,
- Scaffolding Accident,
- Refinery Plant Accident - including cases involving a Refinery Plant Explosion and Chemical Exposure,
- Industrial plant and warehouse accidents,
- Crane Accident
- Forklift Accident - including other cases involving Heavy equipment accidents,
- Train related deaths at shipping ports,
- Commercial drivers killed in collisions or loading accidents,
- Seamen / Longshoremen Accident - where they have been killed at sea or on the docks.
Lawyer For Fatal Work Accident
Fatal Work Accident - Research and Reports - Galveston County / League City
Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries Summary, 2013
Fatal Occupational Injury Data and Information
Fatal occupational injuries in Texas
Texas Fatal Occupational Injuries Decrease in 2013 (Preliminary Results)
Fatal occupational injuries by industry and event or exposure, Texas, 2013
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Webster, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.