Pascoe Law FirmFatal Truck Accident Attorney
Principal office located in Friendswood, Texas.
Available to service League City, Webster, Pearland, Galveston, and the surrounding areas within Texas.
Fatal Truck Accident Attorney
Texas Lawyer For Fatal Truck Accidents
Danger of Fatal Truck Accidents
Statistics on Fatal Truck Accidents
Common Causes for a Fatal Truck Accident
The truck accident attorney at the Pascoe Law Firm can helping you face challenges after a fatal truck accident. Drawing on his personal injury experience, our lawyer will take care of all aspects of your case, including: investigating the cause of the accident, such as truck driver inattention or negligence, determining nature and extent of the injuries that you have suffered.Our fatal truck accident attorney is often asked about the typical causes of a fatal truck accident. Some typical causes of fatal truck accidents include:
- Driver Fatigue,
- Alcohol-related issues involving truck drivers,
- Improper training,
- Inattentive driving,
- Improper loading of the truck by the trucking company,
- Speeding or reckless actions of the truck driver,
- Improper use of the truck
- Improper maintenance of the truck, and
- Truck Driver or the trucking company failing to comply with safety regulations of the trucking industry.
Regulations to Prevent Deadly Truck Accidents