Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
El Lago Personal Injury Lawyer
Proudly Servicing El Lago, TX
At the Pascoe Law Firm, our personal injury attorney represents injury victims and their families. Our injury lawyer is zealously dedicated to seeking justice and known for providing aggressive and effective legal representation. John D. Pascoe has a well-established reputation in the legal community as a personal injury attorney who fights to protect the legal rights of his clients.
What Does Personal Injury Law Cover?
Advocate for Texas Injury Victims
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): A TBI can have permanent neurological effects that impact every aspect of the victim’s life. The long-term cost of medical care can be exorbitant, but if your TBI was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you may be able to recover compensation for your healthcare expenses and other injury-related costs by filing a personal injury claim.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): An SCI is one of the most debilitating injuries a person can suffer. Beyond the emotional trauma endured by victims and their families, the lifetime cost of medical care can exceed $5 million.
- Psychological Injuries: Unexpected accidents are a leading cause of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and other psychological conditions, which can be just as devastating as physical wounds.
- Burn Injuries: A serious burn injury can result in permanent scarring and intense pain. Our lawyer will help you fight for the compensation you deserve while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Lacerations: A serious cut can lead to infections and scarring. If you were permanently disfigured, you may be entitled to non-economic damages in addition to your economic losses.
- Back and Neck Injuries: Back and neck injuries are a leading cause of chronic pain in the United States. Our Texas personal injury lawyer can review diagnostic imaging and consult medical expert witnesses to determine the extent of your back injury and calculate your damages.
- Eye Injuries: It goes without saying that losing one’s sight is devastating. No amount of compensation can undo such a tragedy, but by filing a personal injury claim, you might be able to recover the money needed to pay for home care, medical treatment, and other necessities.
- Broken & Fractured Bones: Broken and fractured bones are common and are often preventable accidents.
- Soft Tissue Damage: If you suffered an injury to the muscles, ligaments, or tendons, our lawyer can help you pursue a fair settlement for your medical expenses and other losses.
Recovering Damages for Your Injuries
Types of Injuries
- Medical bills
- Future medical care
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of society, companionship, and financial support
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Funeral expenses
- Psychological harms
- Inability to lead a normal life
Personal Injury Lawyer Fighting To Protected Those Injured in El Lago, TX 77586
Map of El Lago
Information and Overview of El Lago
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm - Car Accident Lawyer, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Available to service El Lago, Texas by appointment.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.