Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a drunk driving motorcycle accident due to an intoxicated driver, then our Texas motorcycle accident lawyer is here to fight for your rights. In Texas, one of the most common causes of motorcycle crashes is from a drunk driver who did not see the motorcyclist. If you have lost a loved one due to a motorcycle accident involving an intoxicated driver, then you can also get help from our Galveston area motorcycle accident lawyer.
Statistics on Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accidents
- Over 211 children died as a result of alcohol-impaired driving in 2010
- Over 50 percent of children dying as a result of alcohol-impaired driving were with an intoxicated driver
- Over 10,000 people died from intoxicated driving in 2010
- Over 1,200 traffic deaths involved children in 2010
- It is clear that when someone decides to drive while drunk, he or she is not only putting one’s own life at risk. An intoxicated driver puts many other lives at risk, including those of children and even motorcycle drivers.
Drunk Driving Statistics in Texas For Motorcycle Riders
Injuries Associated with Motorcycle Accidents Involving Drunk Drivers
- Severed limbs
- Head injuries and concussions
- Deep abrasions
- Serious burns
- Permanent disabilities
- Loss of vision and blindness
- Depression, traumatic memories, and anxiety issues
- In serious cases, death
Attorney Experienced At Handling Motorcycle Drunk Driving Accidents
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 65 reviews.