Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Texas Motorcycle Defect Lawyer
Defective Part Causes Motorcycle Accident
People who ride motorcycles generally know the risks involved with hitting the road on the back of a motorcycle. If they’re sensible, they wear helmets and other protective gear because they know the possibility exists that they could be seriously injured in the event of a crash. However, sometimes a rider can end up hurt because of a defect in the motorcycle itself, and that’s something a motorcycle rider can’t really prevent.
Common Motorcycle Defects
- Defective Tires or Wheels — When wheels or tires don’t work as they should, that could result in loss of the rider’s ability to control the motorcycle. The motorcycle could wobble, swerve, or skid across lanes. A tire blowout could cause the motorcycle to crash.
- Defective Engine — When engine parts malfunction, the motorcycle may suddenly stall and cause the rider to crash.
- Defective Brakes — When brakes fail, consequences for motorcycle riders can be disastrous. A brake failure may result in an inability to slow or stop when needed, and that can lead to a collision.
- Defective Fuel Line or Tank — Defective fuel lines or fuel tanks create a serious fire risk that could cause severe burns to the rider.
- Defective Handlebar — The handlebar is the motorcycle’s steering mechanism. When the handlebar is defective, the rider may not be able to properly steer the motorcycle and may lose control and crash.
Common Injuries from A Motorcycle Defective Part Accident
- Broken arms, legs, or ribs
- Skull or facial fractures
- Disfiguring facial lacerations
- Concussion or brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries, including herniated discs
- Torn muscles, tendons, or ligaments
- Bruises, cuts, and scrapes
How a Houston / Galveston Motorcycle Defect Lawyer Can Help
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Channelview, Cypress, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.