Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Crete Carrier Corporation Truck Accident
Crete Carrier Corporation is an umbrella trucking company that, in addition to Crete dry vans, also includes Shaffer Trucking for temperature-controlled services and Hunt Transportation for flatbed services. Crete is based in Nebraska, but most of the 485 crashes that Crete trucks have caused in the past two years occurred in the South and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States like those that occurred within Texas recently. Crete increased the cruise control maximum from 62 mph to 65 in 2017. The purpose is to deliver goods faster. This allows Crete to make more money. Will three miles an hour difference cost lives? If you are as big as Crete, it very well might.
History of Crete Carrier Corporation
Contact information for Crete Carrier Corporation
400 NW. 56th St.
Lincoln, NE 68528
(402) 475-9521 (phone)
(800) 998-4095 (toll-free)
(800) 998-2221 (dry van Crete Carrier driver recruiting)
(800) 669-2181 (refrigerated Schaffer trucking driver recruiting)
What is Different About a Claim Against Crete?
The Common Causes of Commercial Vehicle Accidents
Aggressive Behavior - Any driver operating their vehicle aggressively could cause severe injury or wrongful death of an innocent passenger or other motorists.
- Distracted Driving - The trucker should never use their mobile phone, send text messages, or read their email while operating their commercial vehicle. Distracted driving could lead to severe harm or death.
- Driving Between Two Commercial Vehicles - Positioning a passenger vehicle between two large commercial trucks could be extremely dangerous when traveling on the highway. It is difficult for the truckers to see the passenger vehicle to avoid creating a scenario that ends in a multi-crash or accident.
- Driving under the Influence - It is illegal to consume too much alcohol or use illicit drugs while operating a motor vehicle. This reckless behavior could create a dangerous or life-threatening scenario.
- Drowsy Driving - The demands of truck driving often requires the truck or to operate their vehicle for many hours without taking a break, which can lead to drowsy driving.
What Can be Included in a Truck Accident Case?
- Ongoing medical bills and hospital costs
- Lost past, present, and future earnings caused by time away from your job
- Rental vehicle reimbursement while your car or truck is under repair
- The cost of a vehicle replacement
- Emotional stress and mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
Attorney For Crete Carrier Truck Accident Injuries
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 75 reviews.