Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Industrial Accident Lawyer
Attorney for Industrial Accidents and Industrial Injuries
We handle industrial injury and industrial accident cases. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that 2 out of every 1,000 industrial workers will become a fatality in an industrial accident over their lifetime if they work in a chemical plant or oil refinery plant. Many of these industrial injuries can lead to other industrial accidents if the problem is not properly addressed. Employers have a duty to prove a safe work environment to protect their employee from unreasonable injuries while preforming their jobs. Unfortunately, many industrial workplaces such as chemical plants and oil refineries have higher injuries then many other professions.
Most Common OSHA Violations That Cause Industrial Accidents and Injuries
- Fall protection during a construction project
- Communicating to other workers about work-site hazards and dangers
- Scaffolding procedures for safety and construction
- Respiratory protection, general industry
- Industrial trucks safety and can impact several different industry projects
- Controlling of hazardous energy through locks and tagging to ensure safety
- Properly use of ladders ladders during construction projects
- Maintaining safety with electrical wiring methods and equipment
- Proper use of machinery and storage
- The general requirements of electrical systems designs
Lawyer for Industrial Accident and Industrial Injury
Industrial Accident & Industrial Injury - Reports and Research - Galveston County / League City
United States Department of Labor and Statistics- Powered Industrial Trucks
Combustible Dust in Industry: Preventing and Mitigating the Effects of Fire and Explosions
Injuries & Fatalities From Contact with Objects
OSHA Requirements When a Worker Experiences a Job-Related Injury or Illness
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 66 reviews.