Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Clear Lake Shores Car Accident Lawyer
Proudly Servicing Clear Lake Shores, TX
Car Accident Lawyer servicing the Clear Lake Shores, Texas area. If you have been seriously injured in an auto accident, call the Accident Attorney at 713-829-4317. In 2017, according to the Texas Department of Transportation there were 9 car accidents that took place in Clear Lake Shores, TX. This is a decrease from the previous year in 2016 when 12 accidents took place. Unfortunately, many these accidents can produce severe injuries or even fatalities.
Common Causes for Car Crashes
- Driver Errors and Car Accident Negligence - more often than not, the driver of the vehicle that struck you will have contributed to the cause of the accident in some way.
- Drunk Drivers and Car Accidents - drunk driving is a serious problem in and around Clear Lake Shores. If a driver chose to drive while intoxicated and injured you as a result, you can hold him or her accountable with our firm's help.
- Texting and Other Distractions in the Car - these days, everyone has a smartphone, and many people think it’s acceptable to use these devices while they’re driving. It’s not acceptable, and it causes countless injuries every year. Texting, using GPS systems, and engaging in many other distractions could be considered negligent behaviors for which you could be entitled to compensation if they caused your injuries.
- Driving While Drowsy- drowsy driving is an extremely dangerous driving behavior, and drivers who cause wrecks because they’re too tired can be held accountable for their decision to drive when their reactions and reflexes are numbed by fatigue
- Speeding- it seems that, when drivers think they can get away with it, they speed. No matter how clear the roads are or how much of a hurry driver are in, speeding is against the law. It can easily cause serious Clear Lake Shores car accidents, and, for that, speeding drivers should be held financially accountable.
Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
Information for your Clear Lake Shores Car Accident Case
- Did the defendant have a duty owed to the plaintiff?
- Was there a breach of that duty owed?
- Were the defendant’s actions or lack of actions what caused accident to occur?
- Was the plaintiff injured or suffered damages due to the defendant’s negligence?
Fighting to Protect your Legal Rights in Clear Lake Shores, TX 77565
Injured in a Clear Lake Shores Car Accident?
Please visit our Car Accident main page to see the full scope of cases we can handle.
Map of Clear Lake Shores
Information and Overview of Clear Lake Shores
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm - Car Accident Lawyer, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Available to service Clear Lake Shores, Texas by appointment.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.