Call Today For A Free ConsultationPhone: 713-829-4317
Car Accident Lawyer
Car Accident Lawyer servicing the League City, Pearland, Friendswood, Alvin, Houston, Webster, and Galveston, Texas areas. Call our Car Accident Attorney at 713-829-4317. Car accidents occur to even the safest of drivers. No matter how cautious you are, you cannot control the actions of other careless motorists. However, after a car crash you can take control of your life and it starts by knowing you legal options available to you. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a car accident, you should contact an experienced Car Accident Attorney immediately to determine if you have a legal case.
At the Pascoe Law Firm, our Car Accident Lawyer is often asked about how long will it take for a car crash injury claim to be completed. This question is not uncommon and many injury victims often ask, how long their will case last and if can be resolved quickly. Because almost every car accident is different the answer will ultimately depend upon your unique situation and set of facts. The time it takes to effectively resolve a car accident injury case depends on a variety of factors including: nature and degree of injury, whether or not medical treatment is still ongoing, and the backlog in the court system.
- Fatal Auto Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Vehicle Rollovers
- Rear End Collision
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Side Impact Collision
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Highway Accident
- Intersection Collision
- What To Do After A Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accident
- Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Child Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident
- Child Pedestrian Accident
- Common Car Accident Injuries
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Accident
Common Causes of Car Accident
- Drunk driving or driver impairment is typically is associated with drug or alcohol use. Many do not fully realize how a substance can impair their driving ability. Many will have a couple of drinks and think they are fine to drive. Unfortunately, these drivers are often wrong and the substance that they can consume cause their focus and abilities to slow slightly. Even a slight impact could be enough to delay ones reaction time causing a car accident to occur. It’s important to remember that buzzed driving is drunk driving. Additional types of impairment that could cause a car accident to occur include: use of other illegal substances, prescription drugs, or even over the counter pharmacy medications. Finally, one of the most common impairments that can cause a car accident is from fatigue or lack of sleep. Before you get behind the wheel please make sure that can focus on driving, the road, and other drivers and that you do not have an impairment that might cause a motor vehicle accident to occur.
- Defective car parts are becoming another frequent cause for car accidents to occur on Texas roadways. With the recent “recalls” from different car manufactures it is not uncommon that a faulty vehicle party could be the reason that a car collision has resulted. A defective car part might include parts such as: seat belts, accelerator controls, electrical wiring, wheels, tire blowouts, or brake failure. If any of these important aspect of your or another drivers car fails it could lead to a fatal car accident or serious injuries. If a violent car collision occurs the damage might not just be limited to your car but could include physical injury to your body.
- Weather can cause be a factor that causes a car accident. While a car accident might occur on a beautiful day and on a perfect road. Often times auto accidents are the result of poor road conditions or because of bad weather. It seems that wherever you drive on the Texas roadways from League City down to Galveston the road conditions are always under construction. Uneven pavement or potholes could contribute to a vehicle accident. Whenever a driver is forced to swerve suddenly to avoid hitting a foreign obstacle or a poor road condition it can cause the driver to over-correct causing the vehicle to slide while they are trying to regain control. If you add in weather conditions such as heavy rain you end up with a recipe for a common cause of car accidents.
- Speeding is the final and most common cause of car accidents that our Car Accident Lawyer sees. Drivers speeding and unable to stop in time to prevent an accident. Speeding is a dangerous risk that can have serious consequences. When drivers speed past the speed limit that is set for a roadway they are endangering themselves and other motorists. Many drivers might be running late and speed to try and make up time. However, this unsafe risk is a common cause for car accidents in the Galveston and League City areas. When a driver’s speed exceed the speed limit it can become difficult for drivers to stop suddenly. Because of the elevated speed a lot of car accidents occur because the driver simply have enough time to come to a complete stop. While it might seem like a minor bump, even a minor car accident can cause serious injuries from the collision. Car accidents can cause all sorts of injuries. Some crashes might only result in a minor bump, bruising, or soreness. Unfortunately, other motor vehicle collisions can cause devastating and life changing result is just the blink of an eye. At the Pascoe Law Firm our Attorney helps people who have been hurt due to a car wreck.
Lawyer for Car Accidents
Car Accident - Research and Reports - Galveston County / League City
NHTSA - Driving Safety Research and Evaluation
Texas Motor Vehicle Traffic Crash Highlights
Texas Motor Vehicle Crash Statistics - 2013
State of Texas Crash Rates 2013
Road Crash Statistics
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Dickinson, Deer Park, Freeport, Friendswood, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Manvel, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.