Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Attorney for Houston Car Accident Injury Insurance Claims
Information On Car Accident Insurance Claim Process
- Itemized medical bills from all providers
- Complete medical records from doctors and hospitals
- Narrative reports from treating physicians that address your injury, necessity of medical treatment and permanency
- Lost wage verification from your employer
- Tax returns to substantiate your wage loss claim
- Witness statements
- Reports from experts in accident reconstruction or other related fields to identify liability and damages
- Photos of your injury and/or area where you were injured
Houston Car Accident Insurance Claim Attorney
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, Eagle Shale Ford, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.