Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Attorney for Car Accident Claims Against Friends and Family
Family Members Injured in Car Accidents
When an auto accident occurs with a friend or family member who is responsible for the crash, The Pascoe Law Firm can assist you with obtaining the compensation you are entitled to receive while protecting the interests of those you care about. Contact our auto accident attorney today to learn more about your rights under Texas law. It is often necessary for a victim of a Texas car accident to file a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim against family members who are responsible for a crash involving injuries or fatalities. In most cases, the driver responsible for the accident and the victim suffering injuries usually never met before the crash. However, there are many incidences where family members injured in a car accident must file an injury suit against a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, or other close relatives, to receive financial compensation for their injuries.
How To Obtain Insurance Coverage For An Injury Caused By A Relative?
Understand your Legal Rights Following a Car Accident Involving Friends or Family
Should I Bring An Auto Accident Claim Against A Family Member?
How Do you Prove Fault Against A Family Member For A Car Accident?
- Injured family members or friends seeking damages - must carefully document their costs related to the crash. After demonstrating the fault of another family member or friend for causing the accident, some of the larger expenses that may be recovered include hospital bills, physical therapy, and medication costs. In some situations, relying on expert medical opinions can help victims obtain complete medical coverage.
- Emotional harm after an accident is significant- following a crash caused by another family member or friend the emotional harm might be significant. The trauma that follows a crash may be demonstrated when victims no longer engage in activities to the same degree as they did before the accident. As a form of non-economic harm, emotional suffering and trauma may be recovered by the accident victim and their family.
What is Fair Compensation For Auto Accident Injuries?
- Ongoing Medical Expenses
- Other financial bills
- Earnings lost from missed work
- Future earning potential when it is not possible to return to the job
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
How To Hiring a Texas Attorney To Pursue An Auto Claim Against A Relative Or Friend?
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Brownsville, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Channelview, Cypress, Dallas, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Harlingen, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, McAllen, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Rio Grande Valley, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, South Padre Island, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place, Weihmar, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.