Call Today For A Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
All Terrain Vehicle Accident Attorney
Texas ATV Accidents Lawyer For Injured People
All-terrain vehicles, also known as ATV’s are built to be driven on rugged terrain-thus their name. However, because the courses upon which they are driven are often so rugged and because they are often driven at high speeds and in an aggressive manner, injuries suffered in the course of riding an all-terrain vehicle can be serious. Broken bones that require hospitalizations or even surgeries are not uncommon occurrences for those who regularly use ATV’s. This can lead to costly medical bills. Often, the victims of ATV accidents also are forced to miss time from work in order to recover from their injuries and to heal. This also can lead to lost income for such ATV accident victims. You can, therefore, see that ATV accidents are not just fun and games. They can have serious consequences that can ruin someone’s life or result in the loss of life.
Sobering Safety Statistics Regarding Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Compared with virtually any other recreational activity, statistics tell us that children and adults are more apt to suffer an injury of a significant nature.
- Over the last decade, more than 100 children have died every year in ATV accidents.
- In 2008, 37,700 children were injured severely enough to require emergency room treatment related to ATV rollovers and crashes.
- More than 9.5 million 4-wheel ATVs were in use in 2007, and the number of such vehicles in use continues to grow at more than 10% annually.
Safety Precautions Needed To Stay Safe On ATV’s
- Provide a safe area for children to operate their vehicle
- Provide instruction on usage
- Provide safety equipment (helmets and pads)
- Maintain equipment
- Use machines appropriate for the child’s age and size
All Terrain Vehicle Dangers
Common Types of Injuries in ATV Accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries or paralysis
- Herniated discs in the back or neck
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Bruises, cuts, and scrapes
How the Houston ATV Accident Attorney at the Pascoe Law Firm Can Help Victims
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Friendswood, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Atascocita, Bay City, Bacliff, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Brazoria County, Brookside Village, Clute, Conroe, Clear Lake, Clear Lake Shores, Chambers County, Channelview, Cypress, Danbury Dickinson, Deer Park, East Houston, El Largo, Freeport, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Galveston, Galveston County, Greenspoint, Gulfgate, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Houston Heights, Huffman, Humble, Huntsville, Jefferson County, Katy, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Liberty County, Manvel, Memorial City Houston, Midtown Houston, Missouri City, Montgomery County, Montrose Houston, Nassau Bay, North Houston, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Richmond, Rice Village, River Oaks, Rosenberg, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, Sienna Plantation, South Houston, Sugar Land, Southbelt Ellington, Spring, Texas City, Taylor Lake Village, The Woodlands, Tiki Island, Tomball, Victoria, Uptown Houston Galleria, Webster, West Columbia, West University Place and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 70 reviews.