Call the Pascoe Law Firm for a Free Consultation(713) 829-4317
Determining Eligibility of a Non-Disclosure
- successful discharge & dismissal of deferred adjudication; Art. 42.12, §5(c)
- and the court where petition is filed is the court that granted deferred.
- 5 years for Felonies
- 2 years for misdemeanors under Penal Code Ch. 20, 21, 22, 25, 42, or 46*
- Immediately eligible for all other misdemeanors
Petitioner is INELIGIBLE, if ever convicted or placed on deferred for:
- Indecency with a child
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Aggravated kidnapping with intent to abuse victim sexually PC 20.04 (a)(4)
- Sexual assault
- Incest (Prohibited Sexual Conduct)
- Burglary of a habitation with intent to commit any of the previous offenses
- Compelling prostitution PC 43.05
- Sexual performance- child
- Possess/promote child porn
- Indecent exposure (2nd conviction)
- Unlawful restraint, kidnapping, or aggravated kidnapping a person younger than 17
- Continuous sexual abuse of young children
- Online solicitation of a minor** PC 21.02 PC 33.021
- Attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation to commit any of the previous offenses
- Capital murder or Murder PC 19.02&3
- Injury to a child, elderly PC 22.04
- Abandon/Endanger child PC 22.041
- Violation Protective Order PC 25.07
- Stalking PC 42.072
- Any offense involving family violence Family Code § 71.004
Even if eligible, Petitioner becomes DISQUALIFIED if:
- During deferred or the waiting period, Petitioner has been convicted or placed on deferred adjudication for any offense other than a traffic offense punishable by fine only. See § 411.081(e)
Attorney, John D. Pascoe, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Webster, Texas. Available to serivce: Alvin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Clear Lake, Dickinson, El Lago, Friendswood, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harris County, Hitchcock, Kemah, La Marque, League City, Manvel, Nassau Bay, Pearland, Santa Fe, San Leon, Seabrook, Texas City, Tiki Island, Webster,Texas.
Webpage is intended solely for residents of Texas or Persons seeking representation within Texas. An Attorney-Client relationship only occurs when both parties agree that the Attorney will represent the Client and will not be created until that agreement occurs. Website and all of its pages is intended to be used for educational purposes and does not constituted as legal advice. All information on every page the website does NOT suggest or claim that the attorney has a specialization in any area of legal practice or certification. Attorney not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.