Heavy Equipment Accident Lawyer
Most Common Causes of Construction Equipment Accidents
- Machinery Accident – having a body party caught in machinery
- Falling- often workers fall from high surfaces and con become seriously injured.
- Falling on the ground-tripping or falling over an object at a construction site can occur while the worker is walking around the project location.
- Hit by object- objects can fall or strike construction workers causing severe head injuries and brain damage
Typical Injury from Heavy Construction Equipment and Machinery
- Electrical shock,
- Lacerations to the face or body,
- Eye Injuries,
- Broken Bones,
- Amputated arms or leg injuries,
- Head Injuries,
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Brain damage
- Neck Fractures,
- Back Injuries,
- Spinal cord Injuries,
Lawyer For People Harmed In Heavy Construction Equipment Accidents
Construction Injury & Construction Accident - Reports and Research - Galveston County / League City
Bureau of Labor Report - Construction Equipment Accidents
Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries Summary, 2013
Fatal Occupational Injury Data and Information
Attorney, John D. Pascoe and the Pascoe Law Firm, is responsible for the content on this website, principal office and only office located in Webster, Texas. Servicing: Alvin, Angleton, Austin, Bayou Vista, Bacliff, Baytown, Brownsville, Clear Lake, Chambers County, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Danbury, Dickinson, Deer Park, El Lago, Friendswood, Fresno, Fort Bend County, Fort Worth, Galveston, Galveston County, Galveston Island, Harlingen, Harris County, Hitchcock, Houston, Jefferson County, Kemah, Lake Jackson, La Marque, La Porte, League City, Laredo, Liberty County, Manvel, McAllen, Montgomery County, Nassau Bay, Orange, Pasadena, Port Bolivar, Port Arthur, Pearland, Rio Grande Valley, Rosharon, Santa Fe, San Antonio, San Leon, Seabrook, Shoreacres, South Houston, South Padre Island, Southbelt Ellington, Texas City, Tiki Island, Victoria, Webster, and throughout Texas.
Pascoe Law Firm – Personal Injury Lawyer Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.